11.17.2006

I've Been Everywhere, Man...

Well, mostly in the South, Southwest and the coasts.



create your own visited states map

And honestly, I have no interest in visiting the mid-west, except Montana and South Dakota.

Here are the countries I've visited - doesn't look like too much like this, does it?



create your own visited countries map

I once asked my dad where all he had been with PsyOps and Special Forces while serving in the Army and presented a map. He looked at me and grinned but wouldn't tell me anything (it was classified). Then I asked him to point to a continent he HADN'T been to. He looked at me and grinned again. I looked at him incredulously and said, "You've been to Antartica?!?!" He smiled again and said, "We refeuled there once." And walked away.

My dad is Joe Cool.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been to like four places...

Now I am depressed. ;)

Steve~

Sven said...

You really should visit Minnesota. South Dakota pales in comparison.