12.29.2005

Happy New Year!

I hope everyone had a glorious Chriskwanznnakah!

So does anyone have exciting plans for New Years?

My plans will be at the hospital... but not in a bad way. R has to work that night, so I am driving over to hang out and especially so I can give him a big smooch at midnight. Little does he know that I plan on embarrassing him by wearing a Happy New Year tiara and plopping a top hat on his head. I'm also bringing sparkling apple cider - I would love to have the real sparkling stuff (well, the bastardized American version of the sparkling stuff - hey... I'm not picky), but I think him drinking alcohol during his shift would be a bad, bad thing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Russ and I are going to stay home and drink ourselves stupid. :-)

LOVE the format by the way.