3.21.2007

Things I Love to...

Hate

  • feeling rushed all the time
  • the smell of fresh mulch all over my office park
  • checking on people to make sure they are doing what they say they are going to do
  • feeling like I need to check on people
  • ice and snow
  • how disorganized my dance instructor can be
  • the fine lines that are quickly becoming wrinkles on my forehead
  • enlarged pores
  • my own laziness when it comes to housecleaning
  • my credit rating since I got divorced

Love
  • how affectionate my 5 y/o is
  • that my boss is on a trip, so I can goof off a lot more this week
  • bellydance costumes
  • the fact that I can pick out Middle Eastern rhythms better than anyone else in my class without ever having studied music
  • how smart my 9 y/o is
  • how well R and I get along now and how close I feel to him
  • spring time
  • how close I am to my family

A shout-out to Leta for the post idea.

What do you hate and love?

No comments: