9.23.2005

A-Z meme

I am so unoriginal and braindead lately, so I am stealing a meme from Russ just to pass the time.

A ~ Age you got your first kiss - Peck - 1st grade, so I was 6. French kiss - 6th grade, so I was 12.
B ~ Band listening to right now - I'm at work, so nothing, but on my way in I was listening to Keane.
C ~ Crush - Eric Bana
D ~ Dad's name - Kenneth Lee
E ~ Easiest person to talk to - R or Trey
F ~ Favorite TV show - House
G ~ Gummy worms or bears - Haribo (German) gummy bears. American gummy bears are too mushy
H ~ Happiest memory - luckily, I have quite a few. One of the most recent is coming downstairs to see R and the girls curled up on the couch together watching Dodgeball and laughing hysterically.
I ~ Instrument - Finger cymbals :)
J ~ Jr. High Crush - Brian Eibner
K ~ Kids or no Kids - 2 crazy girls and maybe another one in a couple of years
L ~ Longest car ride ever - ambulance ride from car accident to hospital - we were caught in rush hour traffic, I had a neck brace on and was strapped to a back board... and I was getting car sick. Joy.
M ~ Mom's name - Anna Kay
N ~ Nicknames - Misha, Shelly Bean
O ~ One animal you like - squirrels
P ~ Phobias - heights, small spaces
Q ~ Quirks - uh... I also have quite a few of those. Let's just say I'm pretty eccentric for a semi-yuppie.
R ~ Reason to smile - when R or the girls belly laugh, I always laugh too
S ~ Song you sang last - Ain't No Mountain High Enough
T ~ Time you woke up today - 6am
U ~ Unknown fact about me - I can't ride a bicycle
V ~ Vegetable you hate - beets
W ~ Worst habits - too analytical about unimportant stuff, bad at finishing projects
X ~ X-rays you've had - chest for a flight physical, c-spine after car accident, teeth, sonograms for kiddos
Y ~ Yummy food - name an ethnicity, I'll name my fave dish
Z ~ Zodiac sign - Virgo, Aquarius rising

No comments: