2.13.2006

I'm a mammal, you're a mammal, he's a mammal, she's a mammal....

What is it about snow that makes me want to hibernate?

There is nothing I would rather be doing right now than be in bed, napping with R - or maybe watching a good movie with some hot cocoa, which is exactly what I did this past weekend.

3 hours to go until I am doing just that.

Despite how much I dislike the white stuff (well, technically, I don't dislike snow, it's the ice that it turns into that I don't like so much), our local celebrity enjoyed it quite a bit.


The caption under this picture in The Washington Post says "Tai Shan huddles close to his mother for warmth."

Apparently, the photographer has been blinded by the snow because that is no huddling baby panda. That baby panda has a mouthful of mama's fur! He's not trying to get warm - he's biting the shit out of mama!

That furry little fucker is cute, tho, isn't he?

No comments: