2.27.2006

Say, "Nacho Cheese Enchilada!!"



The whole time I was trying to take this picture, the three of us were giggling and I kept telling Lauren to close her mouth because she loves to leave it open like Fozzy Bear during photos for some weird reason and Ashlyn always makes googly eyes.

I was finally able to snap this one while Ashlyn and Lauren were both actually looking at the camera and smiling, but what you don't hear is Lauren saying, "Nacho cheese enchilada!" as I snapped.

I had just wiped ketchup off both their chins.

And neither one of them is wearing pants.

At least Lauren's mouth was closed.

I know it's a little fuzzy (took it with my phone), but I just love this picture of my girls, as much for what was going on "behind the scene" as in front of it.

3 comments:

Virenda said...

They are so beautiful!

I have the hardest freaking time trying to take a picture of my 3 girls without, someones mouth being open or hands in there face. When we do, I have to crop they messy house or dirty clothes or them wearing just their panties.

~sigh~

Picturing taking is hard.

It's nice to see pictures of your family.

~grin~

Rye said...

Your girls are adorable.

Its a great pic that you'll probably treasure always and that will probably annoy them when you take it out to show people when they are 30.

cmhl said...

they are gorgeous!! and I love the "neither one of them are wearing pants.." hahahahah! beautiful girls..