4.13.2006

Bad Habits

I'm in a list type of mood this week, so here's another one.

Bad habits I need to work on:

~Capitulating to avoid a fight.
~Procrastination (when I really should be doing something, like at work)
~Laziness (when I really should be doing something, like at work)
~Daydreaming (when I really should be doing something, like at work. hmm.. I see a theme developing here)
~Worrying

Bad habits I have no plans to change:

~Drinking alot of caffeine
~Cursing (fuck you! :)
~Being lazy on weekends
~Daydreaming (any other time)
~Drinking occasionally
~Smoking occasionally


What are your bad habits?

6 comments:

Charlie said...

Procrastination? Laziness? Daydreaming? Those are BAD things? Those are the only reasons I ever got a job in the first place--I'm too busy at home doing my own shit.

Nikki said...

-I smoke
-I swear, but only every other sentence.
-I procrastinate, but not today, I can do that tomorrow.
-I fantisize about what it would be like to win the Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes.
-I HATE doing the dishes, and the laundry, and the... okay HOUSEWORK, I HATE HOUSEWORK.
-I verbally vomit from time to time.

Other than that, I'm good - yeah right.

Litzi said...

Hi Misha,
Habits, whether they're “good” or “bad”, are rather subjective, don’t you think? As long as your behavior isn’t detrimental to others or causing utter havoc in your own life, why worry about them?

Lena said...

Well, you stole my thunder. Except for the fact that I love a good fight. Verbal, not physical. I'm weak and small boned. ;p

The cursing will only need to change once your child curses back at you. Trust me on this.

Caffeine is the nectar of the gods. If by bad, you mean good, then I'm gettin ya. ;)

Lena said...

Misha - this hurts me more than it hurts you:

~~~~Word Verification Sucks!!~~~

I'm off.... :O)

Trouble said...

argh...swearing, procrastination, and fingernail biting.