10.10.2006

Little Bit o' This... a Little Bit o' That

My weekend was... interesting.

Here it is in a nutshell:

Friday - Seriously considered dumping boyfriend.
Saturday - Performed at Fells Point Fun Festival in a Nor'easter (cold and pouring rain - which is not so fun after all).
Sunday - Semi-reconciled with boyfriend, but he is skating on thin ice.

As you can see, my weekend was so-so.

The last couple days have been better - no kiddos this week (joint custody rocks!) , bosses are at a convention, and no frantic rehearsal schedule. So I can screw off at work AND at home with no repercussions. Word.

Plus the Starbucks by my house just opened AND has drive-thru, which I hit up making my leisurely way to work at 9:30 this morning.

That makes Misha a happy girl.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

If only D-T Starbucks knew how happy they make us.

Hmmm. Maybe they do.

CarmenSinCity said...

Hey!! I'm from Severna Park, MD and I used to go to the Fells Point Festival all the time. Loved that beer garden! Sorry to hear that it was raining.