10.02.2006

No Applause, Just Throw Money

I have been up since waaaaaaaaaaay before the asscrack of dawn. Three AM to be exact.

Why?

Because I was on TV this morning.

Shaking my shit. (mouse over and click the link, then go to the right frame and click on the video dated 10/02/06. I'm the tall one on the right in red with gold coins.)

In 50 degree weather.

Brrr

Show time was 5am, but we didn't actually shoot until 7. Then another station shot us at 7:30, then the first station shot us again at 8.

Then I got to go home, scrub my face, get my children dressed and take them to daycare (schools are closed because of Yom Kippur) and drag my tired, non-jingly ass into work.

*yaaaaaawn*

7 comments:

Christina_the_wench said...

which story is it, misha? Think it might change frequently on that page.

Misha said...

Thanks for pointing that out, Christina. I added more info in the post.

Cheers!

Christina_the_wench said...

Look at you go, girl! How cool is that! Woohooo! Major props for shaking it that early in the morning!

Sven said...

Wooowee! Nicely done.

Dustin said...

nice...very cute

why'd you have to get up at 3 though?

Unknown said...

I'm amazed. I don't even want to be drinking coffee at 3am, much less moving and grooving to my own beat.

Kudos to you!

Great video clip too- you should make sure you save it!

Misha said...

Christina - I needed sooooo much coffee after that... :)

Sven: Thanks!

Dustin: Call time was 5am, so I had to get up at 3 to put on stage makeup and the whole getup, plus 1/2 hour drive. We were supposed to shoot at 6, but got bumped until 7.

Lunasea: How the heck do I save it, oh web mistress extraordinaire?