10.01.2006

Time for a Meme or two

I stole these from Lunasea.

Three Things
Three things that scare me:
1: Serious illness in my family
2:Hurricanes
3:Swerving cars
Three people who make me laugh:
1: R
2: Andrea
3: Brian
Three Things I love:
1:My family
2:Getting in touch with old friends
3:Bellydance costumes
Three Things I hate:
1:Stupid People
2:Hypocrisy
3:Cruelty
Three things I don't understand:
1:Most languages
2:Japanese culture
3:my 5 y/o when she's whining and talking at the same time
Three things on my desk:
1:lots of tea
2:lots of electronic parts
3:lots of papers
Three things I'm doing right now:
1:Goofing off
2:Taking This Survey
3:Thinking about lunch
Three things I want to do before I die:
1:Learn to garden
2:Write a published book
3:Travel around the world
Three things I can do:
1:Write
2:Sew
3:Dance
Three ways to describe my personality:
1:Goofy
2:Sarcastic
3:Giving
Three things I can't do:
1: Get rid of this dang sinus infection
2:Drink enough caffeine
3:Ride a bike




A Survey

* . . About You . . *

Hair Color::Dark brown

Height::5'9"

Favorite Color::Midnight blue

Screen Name::Misha

Favorite Band::I have many. Right now... Frou Frou

Favorite Movie::Practical Magic

Favorite Show::House

Your Car::Ford Taurus

Your Hometown::Fort Pierce

Your Present Town::Baltimore

Your Crushes First Name::Rob

Your Style::Jeans, cute top and sandals

* . . Have You Ever . . *

Sat on your rooftop?:Yes

Kissed someone in the rain?:Yes

Danced in a public place?:Yes

Smiled for no reason?:Yes

Laughed so hard you cried?:Yes

Peed your pants after age 8?:Yes

Written a song?:No

Sang to someone for no reason?:Yes

Performed on a stage?:Yes

Talked to someone you don't know?:Yes

Gone out of your way to befriend someone?:Yes

Made out in a theatre?:Yes

Gone roller skating since 8th grade?:Yes

Been in love?:Yes

* . . Who was the last person to . . *

Say HI to you?:Wayne (guy I work with)

Tell you, I love you?:Rob

Kiss you?:Rob

Hug you?:Ashlyn

Tell you BYE?:Lauren and Ashlyn

Write you a note?:Mom

Take your photo?:some guy downtown

Call your cell phone?:Jenny

Buy you something?:MiaNaja

Go with you to the movies?:Lauren and Ashlyn

Sing to you?:Ashlyn

Write a poem about you?:Uh... dont' know if that has ever been done

Text message you?:Rob

Touch you?:Ashlyn

* . . What's the last . . *

Time you laughed?:Today

Time you cried?:a few months ago, I think. I don't turn on the waterworks very often.

Movie you watched?:Constantine

Joke you told?:What do you call a dead blonde in a closet? Last year's Hide and Seek contest winner.

Song you've sang?:Complicated

Time you've looked at the clock?:11:30

Drink you've had?:Mediocre Coffee

Number you've dialed?:Rob

Book you've read?: Shadows and Light by Anne Bishop

Food you've eaten?:Strawberry Poptart

Flavor of gum chewed?:Uh... Juicy fruit, I think. Been a long time.

Shoes you've worn?:sandals

Store you've been in?: Kmart

Thing you've said?:asking a co-worker about whether or not to add a part to a bill of materials for field repairs so our circuit boards don't get broken.

* . . Can You . . *

Write with both hands?:Yes, but not very well

Whistle?:Yes

Blow a bubble?:Yes

Roll your tounge in a circle?:Yes

Cross your eyes?:Yes

Touch your tounge to your nose?:No

Dance?:Yes

Gleek?:Yes

Stay up a whole night without sleep?:Yes

Speak a different language?:Yes

Impersonate someone?:Yes

Prank call people?:Why would I want to do that?

Make a card pyramid?:Yes

Cook anything?:Yes

* . . Finish The Line . . *

If i were a ...:rich man... ladeedadeedadeedada ladeedadeedadeedee

I wish ...:I were independently wealthy

So many people don't know that ...:there is a wonderful world out there

I am ...:sleepy

My heart is ...:content

1 comment:

Nikki said...

shake it girl!!!!!

reminds me of a rhyme we did when we were kids

shake it, shake it, but don't break it cause sears and roebuck don't make it. LOL

Good for you chickie!