5.11.2006

Breakup Babe

It's here! The Breakup Babe book is here!

This is THE first blog I stumbled upon, many moons ago. I was so enraptured by the Babe's breakup, relationship recovery, and dating ups and downs that I read thru more than a year's worth of archives in 2 days. I could totally empathize and laugh along with the various man-happenings in her life. Plus, she's even a tech writer for a software company, like yours truly.

Now the book based on her blog is available thru Amazon.com! Yay!

Little known fact: this blog is the blog that inspired me to start my own blog.

(How many times can I put the word "blog" into a sentence?! Three! Three times! Moowhahaha!)

So go now! Reserve your copy today!

3 comments:

Nikki said...

I loved the evil laugh.

My blog sentence:

I just got a hip new look to my blog, with Fred the blog frog.

Trouble said...

Happy mother's day!!! :)

Dustin said...

say blog again