7.15.2005

Friday Friday Friday!

Yes, I know I have been a big fat blog slacker this week. I have honestly been bored out of my skull and had nothing worthwhile to say.

The bad news: I have already read all my daily blog reads AND all the headlines AND I finished Panda Craze! So what the hell am I going to do all day? Actually work, you say? Bah!

The good news: there is a world of blogs out there that I have yet to discover. I'll find something to read to fill my day!

********************

Weekend plans:

After nookie and sleeping late, I actually DO have cultural plans for this weekend - there is a PowWow being held here, so my man and I are taking the girls to introduce them to a little of their long-lost heritage. There will be singing and dancing and merriment had by all, hopefully.


Have I ever mentioned on here that my man is Native American? Well, he is. And quite handsome, too. He grew up in Tahlequah, Oklahoma, the capital of the Cherokee Nation. Cool, hunh?

Plans for Labor Day weekend (I usually don't plan this far ahead, but this is a special case):

My dad is coming to visit! Yay! During the Renn Fest!! Double Yay! I love the Renn Fest! So does my dad! So do the girls! Rob has yet to go, so I will be popping his Renn Fest cherry this year. Yay again!

Or should I say 'huzzah'!

No comments: