7.08.2005

Petco rocks!

In regards to my post yesterday about supporting our troops thru www.anysoldier.com , I emailed the Petco Foundation and asked them if they would be interested in donating items to support the military working dogs that are deployed with the troops.

Well, they already emailed me back and said they would check into it and that it sounded like a great opportunity! Of course, this is no guarantee that they will do anything... but at least they responded in a timely manner and said they would check into it.

Very cool. Renews my belief in my fellow man. And dog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's cool! I sent the anysoldier.com link to the people in my office. Almost every one is interested in this.

Misha said...

Thank you! I emailed the webmaster (and father of the soldier who started the site) and he said thanks for the support, and teh number one thing they need is to get the word out!