7.08.2005

Mmmm... lard

It's 4 o'clock, Friday at work. I'm just trying to kill the next hour so I can go sit in rushhour traffic and pickup the rugrats.

A preface to the following shameful confession:
I am a dippy person (insert your hyuck hyuck airhead jokes here all you want, you boorish non-blogging fops) - i.e. I love food that you can dip, plus I love various kinds of dip. Pita and hummus, chips and cheese, quesadillas and guacamole, crackers and peanut butter, fruit and Fluff (try it - it rocks! Plus you get the added bonus of a double sugar high - sucrose and fructose! Woohoo!) and don't get me started with fondue. Yum yum good.

So right now I have the munchies and limited access to snackies because our kitchen and our business park suck moldy ass.

But I have sunk to a new low.

I am currently dipping Ruffles Cheddar and Sour Cream potato chips into Philadelphia Whipped Cream Cheese with Chives. It will cause my ass to grow, my face to get little zits, and my keyboard (fuck it - it isn't mine) to be even more sticky because I am typing as I eat, and it will give me extremely funky breath that I doubt even Altoids could burn thru (with their hydro-chloric acid disguised as peppermint oil and confectioner's sugar. No wonder it's curiously strong!). The chips are flimsy so I am having to pick out and eat the chip shrapnel from the container of cream cheese with a slightly-more-sturdy plastic spoon... and oh, yeah, I'm drinking a luke-warm cherry coke... but it is soooo good! Mmmmmm.

Ahh... I can feel my arteries clogging now!

No comments: