8.08.2005

In walks the dog...

There you are, having a nice, quiet Sunday dinner with your in-laws and the minister and his wife... and in walks the dog.


No, that is not my dog or my dildo, but it is a hilarious picture. Thanks to Roger and Ron's blog.

Honestly, I don't really get the suction cup ones... I know how you use it, but I'm really tall and it would seem hard to position right, and there are only certain surfaces it would stick to... or maybe I'm just lazy.

Besides, it doesn't vibrate, so it's just another unemotional dick, am I right?

And yes, a situation similar to the above, if not as publicly horrifying, has happened to me.

Of course it has! It is ME we are talking about!

A couple of years ago, I was in the bathroom attached to the master bedroom doing girly stuff (plucking my eyebrows, if you really must know.)

In runs my then-2-year-old, Ashlyn, waving something around like a sword, yelling "Hiiiiii yaaaah!!! Mommy, I a pirate!!"

What, exactly, was my blonde-haired, blue-eyed angel waving around, you ask?

My VIBRATOR that I had left in my partially-open nightstand drawer after indulging in a little self pleasure the night before.

I have never snatched something out of my children's hands so quickly... not even steak knives.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Remember when Lauren handed you that bit of cat poop from Priscilla's litterbox? You've probably never dropped anything so fast.

Sass said...

Laughing - that is hilarious.