8.23.2005

Nothing clever to say

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

I've had absolutely nothing clever to say lately. I don't even have any witty observations to make on OTHER people's writings.

Why? No particular reason, other than running around like a chicken with it's head cut off because it's "back to our regularly scheduled program" time of the year. School. Soccer. Brownies. Throw in divorce proceedings, my father's visit next week, Ashlyn's surgery consult next week and the resulting coordination of 3 doctors' input and CT scan reports and films... all I can say is ACK!

Now I have to pee.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

If any of the doctors suggest amputating Ashlyn's head to remove the tumor, don't buy into it.

Misha said...

Yeah, Frankenashlyn wouldn't be nearly as cute. But she might be better behaved... hmm.

Anonymous said...

Ahem...I personally think the whole Frankenbaby look would be very cute. Especially if she had those bolt things on the sides of her neck!

Oh! And platform shoes!!!

Misha said...

You and your platform shoes...

Anonymous said...

So, Kristina read your blog (I have a link to it from my blog) and then read the comments from you, me, and Russ and thought that Ashlyn had a brain tumor and was going to have surgery to try to remove it and that it was something super serious. I thought that was pretty funny. She said it was the Frankenashlyn comment that did it. Heh...

Anonymous said...

Is this all that the three of you do all day?

Anonymous said...

Why yes, yes it is...

Misha said...

Am I going to have to separate you three?